ON A POSTERIORI ERROR ESTIMATES FOR SPACE TIME DISCONTINUOUS GALERKIN METHOD
- ID: 2739, RIV: 10334588
- ISSN: not specified, ISBN: 978-80-227-4544-4
- source: PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE ALGORITMY 2016
- keywords: nonlinear convection-diffusion problem; a posteriori error analysis; discontinuous Galerkin method
- authors: Vít Dolejší, Filip Roskovec, Miloslav Vlasák
- authors from KNM: Dolejší Vít, Vlasák Miloslav, Roskovec Filip
We deal with nonlinear nonstationary convection diffusion problem. We discretize this problem by discontinuous Galerkin method in space and in time and, assuming the error is measured as a mesh dependent dual norm of residual, we present a posteriori estimate to this error measure. This a posteriori error estimate is cheap, robust with respect to degeneration to hyperbolic problem and fully computable. Moreover, we present a local asymptotic efficiency of this estimate.